Jerry Willis B. Eng. (Hons), C. Eng., MIET
Jerry has over 30 years experience in the energy industry with in depth knowledge of a variety of disciplines including asset management, construction and the project management of complex and high value engineering and infrastructure projects.
Having fulfilled a number of engineering roles in Jersey Electricity, Jerry has spent the last 12 years leading a number of high profile infrastructure projects with a total investment value of £150m. He has extensive experience in delivering projects from inception to installation and commissioning including procurement and tendering, tender adjudication and contract negotiation, program and change management, cost management, risk auditing, Health and Safety management, reporting, project close –out and handover. Jerry has led the last two projects to install subsea power cables between Jersey and France.
Jerry has most recently been the project lead on Jersey Electricity’s Solar PV program. He was involved in helping to understand the impact of this emerging technology and was tasked with leading the team evaluating commercial sized Solar PV installations for both roof top and ground mount projects.
• Program and Project Leader, specialist in driving projects and helping deliver successful outcomes
• Over 30 years work in energy, utilities and infrastructure, working on projects / programs upto £150m
• Chartered Engineer, Member of the Institute of Engineering Technology
• Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering
• PRINCE2 practitioner
• IOSH Health and Safety certified